Spirit FAs: Tap here for more info about blank schedules/captcha
Note: There are 2 different accounts. A Flight Crew View account for the app. And your Flica credentials that you enter into the app. If you are just having trouble logging into one of those, you can also try the instructions here: I'm having trouble logging in
Update the app
Make sure you have the most recent version of the app:
Go to the Flight Crew View listing in the iTunes App Store.
Go to the Flight Crew View listing in the Google Play Store.
It keeps asking for a Flica password
- Tap on the app's menu > Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on your Flica username.
- Enter your Flica credentials.
Force-Close the app and Restart your phone
Force close (swipe away) the app and then restart your phone (or better yet, power it completely off, wait a few minutes, then start it back up).
Try switching data sources
Try refreshing on both wifi and cellular data.
Flica login or refresh issues
There are many other reasons why the app may not be refreshing or allowing you to add your Flica credentials. Follow these instructions to rule out some of the more common issues:
- Go to the Settings app (gear icon) and go to Cellular.
- Make Sure Cellular Data is enabled and then scroll down and make sure FC View is individually enabled.
- Go back one page to the Settings home page and go to General > Language & Region > Calendar, and make sure the "Gregorian" calendar is checked.
- Go back to the Settings home page and go to General > Date & Time and make sure that "Set Automatically" is enabled.
- Go back to the Settings home page and go to Screen Time > App Limits. If FC View is there, swipe right to left and tap Delete to remove the limit.
- Go back one page to the Screen Time page and tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions and make sure that you have not restricted any Apple app or service (or just turn it off).
- Double check any other settings in the Screen Time page and make sure there isn't anything else limiting the app.
- Go back to the Settings home page and go to General > iPhone Storage. Make sure you aren't running out of storage. You can offload or uninstall unused apps at that page.
- Restart the device.
- Go back to the Flight Crew View app and try to refresh/add your Flica account.
- If you still have trouble, jump down to the "Both Apple & Android" section below.
- Go to the Settings app (gear icon)
- Go to Apps (or Applications) > Flight Crew View > Storage.
- Tap on Clear Data and accept the warning.
- Tap on the back button to go back to App Info.
- Tap on Permissions and make sure Storage is enabled.
- Go back to the Settings home page and go to General management > Date & Time and make sure that "Automatic date and time" is enabled.
- Go back to the Flight Crew View app and log in with your normal Flica login (you'll have to accept all the warnings again and set up the Settings).
- If you still have trouble, continue to the "Both Apple & Android" section below.
Both Apple & Android
Note: These instructions will remove the schedule from your app. If these instructions don't fix it, then you may need to use the www.flica.net website to view your schedule until we can figure out what's going on.
Follow all of these instructions on your device:
- Go to the app's menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Flica Username section and tap Remove Flica Login.
- Confirm the popup by tapping on Remove.
- Go to your device's browser and navigate to www.flica.net
- Delete any autofill and manually enter your username and password and log in.
- Navigate to Schedules > [Current Month].
- If you can see your schedule, then log out of the Flica website.
- Go back to the Flight Crew View app.
- Tap on the Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down to the Flica Username section and tap on your Flica username (where it says "Tap here to update your flica username/password").
- Log in with your Flica login.