Are you having trouble?
If something isn't working right, we'd rather get it back to working like normal for you. Send us an email at email@example.com
Otherwise, we understand that there are many reasons that you may need a refund. In that case, follow the instructions below:
Get a refund
Apple can process your refund:
- Go to Apple's Get Support page .
- Tap on Billing & Subscriptions.
- Tap on Subscriptions & Purchases.
- Tap on Request a refund.
- Follow the instructions from there.
Within 48 hours of purchase
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
After 48 hours of purchase
We'll process the refund for you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble with the refund or any other questions, please send us an email to email@example.com