TABLE OF CONTENTS
- BLOCK in 672 is listed on the right side of every flown leg, whereas FDP in 672is shown only once per day at the bottom (these two get confused a lot).
- Block in 672 has a limit of 100 hours
- FDP in 672 has a limit of 190 hours
- Daily FDP Limit for each day is calculated by adjusting your report time to your acclimatized timezone before entering Table B.
- The app assumes you are acclimatized to the first departure airport at the start of your trip.
- FDP ends at block-in of the last worked leg.
- Time spent in a last-leg deadhead would not count towards FDP.
- Deadheads do not count as segments for Part 117 Table B.
- However, Deadheads that precede a worked flight DO count as time toward FDP.
- Deadheads after your last worked flight do NOT count towards FDP.
Times aren't updating
The times are based on what is downloaded from Flica, not the live flight info. Just go to the calendar page and do a full-schedule download and it should update.
Currently, the app does not support re-acclimating during a trip. It also does not support augmented crew nor split-duty.
ALPA FTDT Guide
ALPA has put together a great FAQ, (along with links to supporting FAA Letters in Appendix A):
If you have any questions, or still think a time is wrong, please use the Contact Developer option in the app's menu, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it