Flight Crew View account
- Go to the app's menu > Settings.
- Scroll down to Flight Crew View Account section.
- Tap on Add/Update Password.
- Enter your old password (if prompted) and new password.
Note: If you have forgotten your password, you can also reset your password here in the Settings. This will send you an email with a link to reset to your password.
Not logged in
If you are not logged in and have forgotten your password, then you will need to reset it:
- On the login page, enter your email in the Email field.
- Tap on Reset Password and follow the instructions.
- You will receive an email with a Password Reset link.
- Tap on the Password Reset link and enter a new password.
- Log in to the Flight Crew View app with that new password.
If you have forgotten your password for your Flica account, then you will need to go to the Flica.net website and tap on "Forgot User ID or Password?".
If you can log in to the Flica.net website and just want to change your password, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Flica.net website and login.
- In the left-side menu, scroll down to Account Services.
- Expand the Account Services section and tap on FLICA Account.
- In the new page, tap on the Flica Account Information tab.
- Enter your current and new passwords and save.
If you still have questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org