Your login for the Flight Crew View app is the same as your login for Flica. If you've forgotten your password, you can recover it by going to Flica's website (www.flica.net) and selecting "Forgot User ID or Password?". That will guide you through recovering your password.
In some cases, though, there may be an issue with a setting on your phone or autofill has been used so often that the correct password has been forgotten. To work out nearly all of the issues associated with login, try the following steps:
- Go to the app's menu and select Log Out.
- Go to your phone's browser and navigate to www.flica.net
- Delete any autofill and manually enter your username and password and log in.
- Navigate to Schedules > [Current Month].
- If you can see your schedule, then log out of the Flica website.
- Go back to the FC View app and log in with your Flica login.
- If you get logged in, great! You are done. If not, continue:
- Go to the Settings app (gear icon)
- Go to Apps (or Applications) > Flight Crew View > Storage.
- Tap on Clear Data and accept the warning.
- Tap on the back button to go back to App Info.
- Tap on Permissions and make sure Storage is enabled.
- Go back to the Flight Crew View app and log in with your normal Flica login (you'll have to accept all the warnings again and set up the Settings).
- Go to the Settings app (gear icon) and go to Cellular Data.
- Make Sure Cellular Data is enabled and then scroll down and make sure FC View is individually enabled.
- Restart the device.
- Go back to the Flight Crew View app and log in with your normal Flica login.
Otherwise, if you still have trouble with logging in, please get a hold of us via the "New support ticket" at the top of the page so we can look into it and get it back up and running for you.