- BLOCK in 672 is listed on each leg (FDP is at the bottom of the day).
- Daily FDP limits are based on your home base timezone for the report time.
- The app doesn't know your base, so it uses the departure airport at the beginning of that trip.
- FDP ends at block-in of the last worked leg.
- Time spent in a last-leg deadhead would not count towards FDP.
- Deadheads do not count as legs.
Currently, the app does not support re-acclimating during a trip. It also does not support augmented crew, reserve, nor split-duty.
If you have any questions, or still think a time is wrong, please create a ticket or send an email to email@example.com and we'll look into it.